LaserJet Pro 400 Color M475Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Using state-of-the-art laser technology, the HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color M475 printer allows for up to 21 monochrome and color pages per minute, with the first print out in just under 17 seconds. But you'll want to make sure you have extra toner cartridges on hand—the last thing you want is an empty one in the middle of a print job. So why not turn to Inkjets.com, the leading source of the highest quality toner solutions available today? We offer the HP 305A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack, which has page yield in the thousands, making short work of your print load, no matter the size. And when it comes to quality print output, this combo pack can rival OEMs, while allowing you to enjoy greater savings. Shop now and save up to 53%, plus get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 400 Color M475
- Best Seller$169.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 305A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$99.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 305A Black (CE410A)
- (1) 305A Cyan (CE412A)
- (1) 305A Magenta (CE413A)
- (1) 305A Yellow (CE412A)
- Best Seller$64.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 305A (CE410A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2200 Each Page Yield$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 305X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CE410X) 4000 Page Yield
- HP 305A (CE411A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 2,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Printing errors? It might be time to replace the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color M475 printer. Here's how you do it:
- Open the front door, then pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- To remove the used toner cartridge, grasp its handle and pull it straight up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. From front to back, gently rock the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner more evenly inside.
- Remove the plastic shield from the cartridge. Align the cartridge properly with the printer, then slide it in. Pull the tab on the side of the cartridge to completely remove the sealing tape.
- Close the print cartridge drawer, along with the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on extending the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Storing them properly is essential. Keep them away from areas with strong light and fluctuating temperatures. Instead, store them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to maintain their composition. Make sure this area is clean, dust-free, and away from any gaseous cleaning materials. With proper storage, prolonging the shelf life of your cartridges is easy.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges worth it?
Given the many benefits they can provide, then yes—remanufactured toner cartridges, like Inkjets.com's HP 305A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack, are the better option. They are more affordable than their OEM counterparts, but can still produce top-notch page yield and razor-sharp print resolution.
When can I expect my remanufactured toner cartridges?
Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, so you'll have them fairly soon.