HP LaserJet Pro M12a TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M12a
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the easy and proper way to install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro M12a printer:
- Lift open the cartridge door.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer by grasping its handle and lifting it out.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Remove the sealing tape and release tab from the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the sides of the new cartridge and rock it gently to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks in the printer, then slide it in until firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
It's super easy! Just store your unopened toner cartridges properly. This means keeping them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. By avoiding exposure to extreme lighting and temperature, your cartridges can retain their quality and composition. Keeping them away from any gaseous cleaning materials also makes your units last longer.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my compatible toner cartridges?
Aside from full access to our top-quality but reasonably priced toner cartridges, you'll also benefit from the exclusive warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP LaserJet Pro M12a. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.