LaserJet Pro M1536dnfCartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1536dnf
- HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 7-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet Pro P1566, LaserJet Pro M1536dnf and many more!Learn More$133.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-PackIncludes 7x HP 78A (CE278A) Black compatible toner cartridges Learn More$118.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet Pro P1566, LaserJet Pro M1536dnf, LaserJet Pro M1537dnf and many more!Learn More$94.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Includes 4x HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeLearn More$72.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- $39.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 78A (CE278A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2100 each Page Yield$37.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge for your HP Laserjet Pro M1536DNF, simply follow these steps:
- Open print cartridge door by raising it up until it locks into place.
- Remove old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Gently rock new toner cartridge from front to back to distribute toner powder inside evenly.
- Note: To prevent damage to a toner cartridge, always hold it properly from its ends.
- Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into machine.
- Close print cartridge door by lowering it down.
- If toner gets on your clothes, wipe it off with a dry cloth and washing clothing with COLD water.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the two HP 78A toner cartridges?
The HP 78A (CE278A) jumbo toner cartridge has a higher capacity, rated to offer 3,000 pages of printouts, as compared to the standard HP 78A toner cartridge's 2,100-page yield.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges, like the HP 78A (CE278A) toner cartridges, are meant for laser printers like the HP Laserjet Pro M1536DNF, while ink cartridges are designed for use with inkjet printers. Additionally, toner is in powder form while ink is liquid.
What does compatible mean?
Aside from matching specifications on a particular printer, compatible cartridges are brand-new, as opposed to remanufactured ones that are repurposed and restocked with toner or ink.