HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225dw Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225DW is designed for those who are looking for a budget but reliable all-in-one printing solution. It produces quality prints at speeds of up to 25 ppm or 15 sides per minute if you use the built-in duplexer. But when used with a wireless network connection, it prints a bit slow, with the first page out at approximately 10 seconds. This printer may have some shortcomings, but it sure helps get the tasks done. And when it comes to replacement toner cartridges, finding one is easy too. We actually have these products right here at Inkjets.com. Check out our Remanufactured HP 83X and HP 83A Toner Cartridges from the listing below and choose which one fits your needs.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225DW:
- Raise the scanner assembly.
- Open the top cover, and pull the empty toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag, and gently rock the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the orange clip from the toner cartridge.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until the tab separates from the cartridge.
- Pull out the tab until the sealing tape is completely removed from the cartridge.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and then insert the toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225DW continue to print even when the cartridge is very low on toner?
Yes. Simply select the 'Continue' option on your Laserjet Pro MFP M225DW to alert you when the cartridge is running very low on toner but it should continue printing.
What is the difference between the HP 83X and the HP 83A?
The HP 83X is the high-yield version, so it contains more toner and prints more pages. The HP 83A, on the other hand, is the standard cartridge and it's ideal for those who print in small volumes.
Do you accept checks as payment?
Yes, but only for mail-in orders. If you will pay with a check for the first time, it will be subjected for a 10-day business day bank clearance hold. We will only ship your order once the hold is lifted.
Cartridges compatible with your LaserJet Pro MFP M225dw Printer
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $18.95