LaserJet Pro MFP M521dw TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M521dw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Laserjet Pro MFP M521DW by following these easy steps:
- Press the front-door-release button of your Laserjet Pro MFP M521DW.
- Open the front door.
- Slide the old toner cartridge towards you and out of its slot.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, and then put the old toner cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp the front and back of the toner cartridge, and then lightly rock it back and forth five or six times to distribute the toner.
- Pull the sealing tape out of the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the cartridge firmly inside until it clicks into position.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on toner when creating copies with my Laserjet Pro MFP M521DW?
To save on toner, you may set your Laserjet Pro MFP M521DW to draft mode when copying documents.
Can I use hot water to remove the toner that got into my clothing?
No. Hot water can set the toner into the fabric. Use cold water instead after wiping it off with a dry cloth.
What is the difference between the Remanufactured HP 55X and the Remanufactured HP 55A?
The Remanufactured HP 55X is a high-yield toner cartridge that contains more toner than the standard Remanufactured HP 55A for increased page yield.