LaserJet 1005WCartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1005, LaserJet 1005W
- Compatible HP 15X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (C7115X) 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1005W, simply follow these steps:
- Open the toner door. It is normal to feel some resistance. Opening the toner door conveniently lifts the toner cartridge for easy access for removal.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Gently shake it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the new toner cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab straight out to the side until all of tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it is securely in place.
- Close the toner door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All HP 15X (C7115X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 15A (C7115A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 1005W and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.