LaserJet 1010Cartridge prices starting at $25.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1010
- HP 12A (Q2612A) Black Compatible JUMBO Toner Cartridge 7-PackContains 7 HP 12A (Q2612A) Black JUMBO compatible toner cartridges. Learn More$142.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 12A Black (Q2612A) Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-PackContains 7 HP 12A Black (Q2612A) compatible toner cartridges. Learn More$138.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 12A (Q2612A) Black Compatible JUMBO Toner Cartridge 4-PackIncludes 4x HP 12A (Q2612A) JUMBO Black remanufactured toner cartridges Learn More$104.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 12A Black (Q2612A) Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-PackIncludes 4x HP 12A (Q2612A) Black compatible toner cartridges Learn More$81.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- $49.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 12A Black (Q2612A) Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2000 Each Page Yield$38.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1010, just follow these steps:
- Open the toner door. It is normal to feel some resistance. Opening the toner door conveniently lifts the toner cartridge for easy access for removal.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Gently shake it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the new toner cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab straight out to the side until all of tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it is securely in place.
- Close the toner door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All HP 12A (Q2612A) JUMBO Black Compatible Toner Cartridges and HP 12A (Q2612A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 1010 and won't void the printer's warranty.