HP LaserJet 1100Axi TonerCartridge prices starting at $32.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1100Axi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1100Axi, simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge side to side a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the entire length of the sealing tape in the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the black grooves in the machine.
- With cartridge arrows facing the printer, insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
Close the print door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible HP 92A black toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 1100Axi are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.