LaserJet 1200Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1200, LaserJet 1200n, LaserJet 1200se
- Compatible HP 15X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (C7115X) 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s toner cover.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by the handle.
- Take the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging. Shake the toner 5-6 times to ensure that the ink inside is distributed evenly.
- Bend the tab on the right side of the cartridge to break it loose, and then pull the tab until the sealing tape is removed.
- Insert the new toner cartridge carefully into the printer and make sure it is firmly seated in the machine.
- Close the printer’s toner door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our HP 15A (C7115A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,500 pages, while our HP 15X (C7115X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 3,500 pages. Please note that a cartridge’s page yield may vary depending on the settings of your printer and how often you print.
How do I store toner cartridges properly?
If you plan to store unopened boxes of toner, please remember to remove the packaging only when you’re ready to use it. Keep them in a cool, dry place and make sure they are not in the way of direct heat and sunlight to protect the ink’s quality.
Does this toner work with other printers?
Yes, it is. You can find a list of the printers this toner is compatible with in every product page.