HP LaserJet 1300 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The HP LaserJet 1300 is a fast printing machine with expansion options. It's compatible with multiple operating systems, making it flexible for most users. This printer works well for home use or small businesses. Inkjets.com provides toners that are not only compatible but produce professional-grade outputs. Toners such as our HP 13X (Q2613X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge provide up to 4,000 pages of clear, crisp printing at a significant discount from original prices. You won’t have to worry about the quality, as we manufacture our products to meet and exceed OEM standards. Shop with us today and let us help you cut down on office supplies costs.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the print cartridge door, and remove the old print cartridge. See the recycling information inside the print cartridge box.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the packaging, and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Bend the tab on the right side of the cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the cartridge. Put the tab in the print cartridge box to return for recycling.
- Insert the print cartridge in the printer, making sure that the print cartridge is in position. Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible cartridges and remanufactured cartridges different?
Yes, these are two different types of cartridges that we carry at Inkjets.com. The difference lies in how they’re made. A compatible cartridge is manufactured by a 3rd party company and a remanufactured cartridge is a genuine cartridge that’s been recycled and cleaned for reuse.
How much does shipping cost?
Our shipping rates start at $3.95. For orders being shipped to the 48 mainland states, we offer free shipping on purchases above $30. Outside mainland US, shipping costs $24.99.
Will non-genuine cartridges work on my printer?
We guarantee you that our cartridges will work with your printer even if they’re generic. They will come in the same dimensions and features as that of original cartridges.