HP LaserJet 1320n TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1320n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the print cartridge door, and remove the old print cartridge.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the packaging.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the cartridge. Put the tab in the print cartridge box along with the old print cartridge for recycling.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from front to back to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Insert the print cartridge in the printer, making sure that the print cartridge is in position.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can these toners print?
We have three toner cartridges that will work with the HP LaserJet 1320n. Our HP 49A (Q5949A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 2,500, our HP 49A (Q5949A) Compatible JUMBO Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 4,000, and our HP 49X (Q5949X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 6,000. Each provides different page yields to better suit your needs, but these final page yields will vary depending on the printer settings you use.
Can I keep this toner in storage?
Yes. Our toners for the HP LaserJet 1320n can be stored for 24 to 36 months without issue. To maximize this shelf life, we encourage you to store your toners in their original packaging in a cool, dry place. In addition, keep it far from direct sunlight.
What are the terms of your warranty?
At Inkjets.com, we have a 100% money-back guarantee for all our products. This guarantee lasts for one year from your date of purchase. If you aren't satisfied with our products within that time, you can contact our customer service team for refunds and returns.