HP LaserJet 2200dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2200dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 220dtn is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Pull out old toner cartridge to remove it from the machine. If the printer was recently in use, be careful as the adjacent fusing area may be hot.
- Set aside old toner cartridge carefully to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold new toner cartridge at both ends and gently rock it back and forth, evenly distributing toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into printer. Make sure it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
You can keep them in their sealed packages and store them in a cool, dry place away from direct light. Unopened and stored right, they should stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
What's the difference between the two HP 96A black toner cartridges?
Compatible HP 96A (C4096A) jumbo black toner cartridges have higher capacities than standard HP 96A (C4096A) black toner cartridges. HP 96A jumbo black toner cartridges have page yields of 7,000 while HP 96A black toner cartridges are estimated to produce up to about 5,000 pages.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our HP 96A jumbo black and black toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 220dtn come with 100% money-back guarantees. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply let us know within a year of your purchase and we will give you a refund. No questions asked.