HP LaserJet 2420dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2420dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2420DN, just follow these steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side to evenly distribute toner inside it.
- Remove sealing tape on the new toner cartridge. Keep the new toner cartridge level and avoid unnecessary shakes once the sealing tape has been removed to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Align the new toner cartridge with grooves inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge back into the printer, ensuring it is seated firmly in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement HP 11X (Q6511X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 11A (Q6511A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet 2420DN will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a one-year period starting from the date of purchase.