HP LaserJet 2420n TonerCartridge prices starting at $33.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2420n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 2420n, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Pull out old toner cartridge to remove it. If the printer was recently used, be careful as the adjacent fusing area may be hot.
- Set aside old toner cartridge carefully to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold new toner cartridge at both ends and gently rock it back and forth to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into printer. Make sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with toner, as well as thoroughly checked to identify faulty parts. These parts are then repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All our remanufactured HP 11X (Q6511X) high-yield black and HP 11A (Q6511A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 2420n and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges let you save on costs without compromising print quality. They are also good for the environment because they support industry recycling efforts.