HP LaserJet 3020 TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3020
- Special Price $133.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $105.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $98.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 12A Black (Q2612A) Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $56.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (4) HP 12A Black
- Special Price $30.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 3020, simply follow these steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly.
- Press the release button toward the right side of the machine to open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge about five to six times o distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and insert it into the machine.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
To prevent from damaging the toner cartridges, hold them at each end securely. Additionally, do not touch the roller surface or cartridge shutter to avoid issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Our compatible HP 12A (Q2612A) jumbo black, HP 12A (Q2612A) black, and HP 12X (Q2612X) high-yield black toner cartridges are guaranteed to meet specifications for the HP LaserJet 3020 and won't void the printer's warranty. Additionally, all Inkjets.com purchases come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a year.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for at least 18 months when kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place away from direct light and high heat.