HP LaserJet 3050 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP LaserJet 3050 All-in-One printer features printing, faxing, copying, and scanning capabilities perfect for home offices or small workgroups. It's straightforward as a monochrome laser printer, but each print boasts of deep blacks with sharp details, making for impressive printouts each time.
Inkjets.com carries compatible replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 3050 All-in-One printer, including HP 12A (Q2612A) black, jumbo HP 12A (Q2612A) black, and high-yield HP 12X (Q262X) black toner cartridges. All replacement toner cartridges come with massive discounts, offering incredible value for money.
Buy or more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet 3050 All-in-One printer is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Grasp the handle on the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it straight out of the machine to remove it.
- Be careful of toner spills. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to avoid getting toner on the skin, clothes, and other surfaces.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, pushing it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 12A and jumbo HP 12A toner cartridges?
HP 12A (Q2612A) black toner cartridges are standard-capacity toner cartridges with a 2,000 page-yield while jumbo HP 12A (Q2612A) black toner cartridges have higher page yields at 4,000.
What's the difference between jumbo HP 12A and high-yield HP 12X toner cartridges?
Jumbo HP12A (Q2612A) black toner cartridges are rated to produce up to about 4,000 pages, while high-yield HP 12X black toner cartridges are estimated to yield around 3,000 pages.
Can I stock up on replacement toner cartridges?
Definitely. Just make sure to store them away from direct sunlight and high heat and only remove toner cartridges from packaging right before replacement. With this, replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 3050 All-in-One will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet 3050 All-in-One Printer
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $19.95