HP LaserJet 4000n TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4000n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace your HP LaserJet 4000n toner with this step-by-step procedure:
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Grasp both sides of the used toner cartridge and slowly pull it out of the printer. Do not reach too far out into the printer because the adjacent fusing area might be hot.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from the packaging then hold it on both ends and rock it gently back and forth to distribute its contents evenly inside. Afterward, remove the cartridge's seal completely.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Press firmly until it clicks into place. Make sure that the cartridge is not exposed to light for more than a few minutes because it might get damaged.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life the HP27X if still unopened?
The HP 27X compatible toner cartridge can be stored from 24 to 36 months provided it's stored correctly and by that, it should be in a cool, dry, and dark place.
What are the terms of your warranty?
If you purchase our products you are automatically covered by our 1-year warranty with 100% satisfaction guarantee and free returns.
What benefits can I get if I buy a compatible cartridge?
The best benefit that you can get is huge savings! A compatible cartridge can is way more affordable than an original but the quality is just as good.