HP LaserJet 4200dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $48.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4200dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 4200dtn is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the toner cartridge access door.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine. Set aside the old toner cartridge properly to avoid toner stains. Be careful when reaching in if the machine was just used as components inside may be hot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge from side to side a few times to distribute toner inside evenly. This is the only time you'll need to shake a toner cartridge.
- Remove the protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the toner cartridge access door firmly until it locks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so they cannot be out in the open for more than a few minutes after being taken out of their packages. Installing replacement toner cartridges right away will help you avoid issues with print quality.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new non-OEM toner cartridges, while remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed, cleaned, restocked with toner, and checked for faulty components that are then repaired or replaced to guarantee desired printing performance.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible HP 38X (Q1338X) high-yield black and remanufactured HP 38A (Q1338A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed to work with your HP LaserJet 4200dtn or you get your money back-no questions asked.