HP LaserJet 4200tn TonerCartridge prices starting at $48.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4200tn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer's top cover.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging and then remove the sealing tape completely.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer and make sure it is securely seated in the machine.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our HP 38A (Q1338A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 12000 pages, while our HP 38X (Q1338X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 20000 pages. Please keep in mind that the total page yield of any toner cartridge is subject to change especially if you print frequently and or if you maximize your printer's settings.
Does this toner expire?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. To help preserve the ink's quality, please store unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place and keep them away from direct heat and sunlight.
Does this toner work with other printers?
Yes. This toner is compatible with a handful of HP printers including LASERJET 4200, LASERJET 4200DTN, LASERJET 4200DTNS, LASERJET 4200DTNSL, LASERJET 4200N, LASERJET 4200TN, LASERJET 4240, LASERJET 4240N, LASERJET 4250DTN, LASERJET 4250DTNSL, LASERJET 4250N, LASERJET 4250TN, LASERJET 4350DTN, LASERJET 4350DTNSL, LASERJET 4350N, and LASERJET 4350TN.