HP LaserJet 4240 TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4240
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's front cover panel.
- Take the old toner out of the cartridge tray.
- Unpack your new toner.
- Take the new toner by its handle and install it in the cartridge tray. Make sure that it aligns with the printer's tracks.
- Place the new toner firmly and carefully, until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer's front cover panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I expect to have from these toners?
Our HP 42A (Q5942A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can give you up to 10,000 pages, while our HP 38A (Q1338A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can give you up 12,000 pages. Please note that this is subject to change, depending on your frequency of use and your printer's settings.
How long will each cartridge expire?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months, so feel free to stock up. Make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
What are the terms of your warranty?
All our cartridges have a 1-year warranty, valid upon purchase date. If you're unhappy with your orders, please contact us via live chat or phone call, and we'll gladly refund you at full price or replace your product.