LaserJet 4300dtnCartridge prices starting at $64.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4300dtn
- HP 39A (Q1339A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 18,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4300DTN, simply follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight out to remove it. If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge. Be careful not to touch any of the toner on the sealing tape upon removal. Dispose sealing tape properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with toner, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All replacement HP 39A (Q1339A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 4300DTN and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured replacement toner cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.