HP LaserJet 4300tn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
Boost the productivity of your workgroup with the HP Laserjet 4300TN. It offers faster print speeds of up to 45 pages per minute and a higher duty cycle of 200,000 pages. And since it prints at 1200 maximum dpi resolution and features no warm-up time with an instant-on fuser that prints the first page out in approximately 9 seconds, you get to save time while enjoying sharp, clear and professional-looking documents. So, make the most out of this printer—equip it with only the best-quality replacement toner cartridges. Our affordable, reliable, and high-quality compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges are made to OEM specifications, so they're guaranteed to work on your printer or your money back. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is an easy-to-follow guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 4300TN printer:
- Open the front panel of your printer.
- Grasp the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out gently towards you to remove it from the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove all its packing materials.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its proper handle and slide it into the cartridge tray. Push it as far as it will go until you hear it lock into place.
- Close the front panel firmly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the HP 39X and the HP 39A?
The HP 39A is a standard cartridge while the HP 39X is a jumbo cartridge that contains more toner and prints more pages. The latter is a more economical option for large-volume print jobs.
How can I take advantage of your free shipping offer?
To qualify for free shipping, your ordered item/s must have a total amount of $30 or more and your shipping location must be in any of the 48 contiguous states.
How many days will it take for my item/s to be delivered if I avail of free shipping?
The expected delivery period for free shipping is within 3 to 8 business days.