HP LaserJet 4350dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4350dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4350DTN, simply follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight out to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge. Be careful not to touch any of the toner on the sealing tape upon removal. Dispose sealing tape properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement HP 39A (Q1339A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges, HP 42X (Q5942X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and HP 42A (Q5942A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet 4350DTN will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.