HP LaserJet 5000dn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $43.95
Ideal for small offices or workgroups, the HP LaserJet 5000dn offers print speeds of up to16 pages per minute, with resolutions up to 1200 dpi and optional duplex functionality to address a variety of printing needs. It can also accommodate a range of paper types and sizes and has the capacity to print at least 50,000 pages a month. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 5000dn include remanufactured HP 29X (C4129X) high-yield black toner cartridges. Get them to enjoy more than 50% off in savings and estimated yields of 10,000 pages. All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Buy today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5000dn is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer top cover.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rotate the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly seated.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner. There, they are also thoroughly checked to identify damaged or faulty parts, which are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure optimum printing quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
They are! All our remanufactured HP 29X (C4129X) high-yield black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 5000dn and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
After taking replacement toner cartridges out of the packaging, install them right away. Do not expose them to light for more than a few minutes to avoid damage.