HP LaserJet 5L-FS Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Ideal for small offices or workgroups, the HP LaserJet 5L-FS offers dependable quality, ensuring you impress each time. It is also sturdily built to accommodate your heaviest printing demands and supports a range of paper types and sizes to address a variety of your printing requirements exactly. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 5L-FS include remanufactured HP 06A (C3906A) black toner cartridges. Available with more than 55% off in discounts, these replacement toner cartridges offer yields of up to about 2,500 pages. Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5L-FS is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the printer door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge vigorously to evenly distribute the toner inside. Make sure to do so while keeping the cartridge level.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull out firmly, removing the entire length of the tape.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves in the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, arrows facing the printer.
- Close the printer door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with toner. There, they are also thoroughly checked to identify problematic parts, that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure optimum print quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are. All our remanufactured HP 06A (C3906A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 5L-FS and won't void the printer's warranty.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet machines while toner cartridges are designed for laser printers and copiers. Inks are also liquid while toners come in powder form.