HP LaserJet 9000Lmfp Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $128.95
The HP LaserJet 9000L multifunction printer offers fast print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute, with 600x600 dpi maximum resolution for those crisp, professional prints. But you'll want to equip this printer with high-quality replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. This way, you're sure that you'll always get the best print results. Check out the HP 43X (C8543X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge we offer. It has an impressive 30000-page yield and can provide the same high-quality print results as OEMs. The only difference is its budget-friendly price tag, which allows you to get more printing done without making a dent in your budget. Add Inkjets.com's neat 1-year warranty and you won't find a better deal anywhere else. Shop now and get up to 45% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
By using this simple guide, replacing the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 9000L multifunction printer is a piece of cake. Here's how to do it:
- Lower the front door of your printer to access the toner cartridge. Rotate the lever downward to the unlocked position.
- Take the handle of the toner cartridge you're replacing, then carefully pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold the ends of the cartridge and rock it gently from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Hold the new toner cartridge into position using the handle. Align it with the printer guides, then slide the cartridge into the printer as far as it will go.
- Once the cartridge is secure, press the button and turn the lever clockwise to the locked position.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Make sure to keep your unopened ink cartridges somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled to retain their quality. Exposure to strong lighting and extreme thermal changes, after all, can degrade the toner's composition. The space they're stored in should be clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
The fact that Inkjets.com's HP 43X (C8543X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge comes with a budget-friendly price tag is already a big plus. But it can also produce the same high-quality print results as OEMs, making it the worthier choice all around.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, like the HP LaserJet 9000L, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.