HP LaserJet 9000Lmfp TonerCartridge prices starting at $128.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 9000Lmfp
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By using this simple guide, replacing the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 9000L multifunction printer is a piece of cake. Here's how to do it:
- Lower the front door of your printer to access the toner cartridge. Rotate the lever downward to the unlocked position.
- Take the handle of the toner cartridge you're replacing, then carefully pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold the ends of the cartridge and rock it gently from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Hold the new toner cartridge into position using the handle. Align it with the printer guides, then slide the cartridge into the printer as far as it will go.
- Once the cartridge is secure, press the button and turn the lever clockwise to the locked position.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Make sure to keep your unopened ink cartridges somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled to retain their quality. Exposure to strong lighting and extreme thermal changes, after all, can degrade the toner's composition. The space they're stored in should be clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
The fact that Inkjets.com's HP 43X (C8543X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge comes with a budget-friendly price tag is already a big plus. But it can also produce the same high-quality print results as OEMs, making it the worthier choice all around.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, like the HP LaserJet 9000L, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.