HP LaserJet M1522n TonerCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M1522n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet M1522N:
- Open the toner cartridge door.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge, and then pull it straight out to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Then, lightly shake the toner cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the orange protective cover. Then, pull the orange tab to remove the sealing tape completely from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Push it firmly into its slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on toner when printing with my HP Laserjet M1522N?
To save on toner, you may activate the EconoMode feature on your Laserjet M1522N setting.
What to do if vertical streaks appear on the printouts?
When vertical streaks appear on the printouts, it could be that the toner cartridge is damaged. Replace the toner cartridge to fix the issue.
What are the shipping methods available at Inkjets?
We offer multiple shipping methods via USPS and UPS. Orders that qualify for free shipping are shipped via standard USPS ground, which typically takes 2 to 5 business days. Our other shipping options include UPS 3-day, UPS 2-day, and UPS Overnight