LaserJet M3027 MFPCartridge prices starting at $47.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M3027 MFP
- Remanufactured HP 51X (Q7551X) Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 13,000 Page Yield
- HP 51A (Q7551A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 6,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet M3027 MFP:
- Open the front door of your Laserjet M3027 MFP.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Then, put the used toner cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge, and then lightly rock it back and forth several times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Pull out the shipping tape from the new cartridge. Then, discard it along with the used toner cartridge.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and then install it inside firmly until you hear it lock into position.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge on my HP Laserjet M3027 MFP if the copies are too light?
Not necessarily. You may simply adjust the darkness setting on your Laserjet M3027 MFP control panel to get normal prints.
What to do if lines appear on the printed pages?
If lines appear on the printed pages, you may try printing a few more pages to see if the problem corrects itself. But if this does not do the trick, you may run a cleaning page or replace the toner cartridge.
Is the HP 51X (Q7551X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge always a better option than the Standard HP 51A Remanufactured Cartridge?
We don't think so. The HP 51X (Q7551X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is the more ideal option if you are a heavy printer user; but if you're not, we highly suggest you stick to the Standard HP 51A.