HP LaserJet M5035x MFP Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $69.95
The HP Laserjet M5035x MFP is a workgroup printer that can boost productivity because of its convenient features. The Laserjet M5035x MFP is not only a printer, it is also a copier, scanner and a fax machine. Another plus factor for the Laserjet M5035x MFP is that it is remarkably easy to use and manage using its intuitive control panel. If you are looking for toner replacement for your M5035x, Carrot Ink has the perfect product for you. What you need is the HP 70A (Q7570A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which is capable of up to 15,000 page yield. Get up to 42% savings if you avail of this product now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner in your HP Laserjet M5035x MFP with these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door by holding the top frame and pulling outward.
- Hold the print cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer. Set it aside for recycling.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the packaging and remove the wrapper and seal. Shake it five to six times to distribute the contents evenly inside.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the printer carefully until it clicks in place.
- Close the print cartridge door and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which one is better, a standard capacity toner cartridge or high-capacity toner cartridge?
This will depend on your need and budget. You see, the difference between the two is that high-capacity toner cartridge contains more toner, which makes it a bit pricier than the standard-capacity cartridge.
How should I store my unopened HP 70A (Q7570A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge?
To prolong its shelf life, you need to store it in a cool, dry place in upright position.
What is included in your warranty?
At Carrot Ink we ensure a 1-year 100% money back guarantee with free returns on all our products.