LaserJet M5035x MFPCartridge prices starting at $73.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M5035x MFP
- HP 70A (Q7570A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 15000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner in your HP Laserjet M5035x MFP with these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door by holding the top frame and pulling outward.
- Hold the print cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer. Set it aside for recycling.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the packaging and remove the wrapper and seal. Shake it five to six times to distribute the contents evenly inside.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the printer carefully until it clicks in place.
- Close the print cartridge door and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which one is better, a standard capacity toner cartridge or high-capacity toner cartridge?
This will depend on your need and budget. You see, the difference between the two is that high-capacity toner cartridge contains more toner, which makes it a bit pricier than the standard-capacity cartridge.
How should I store my unopened HP 70A (Q7570A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge?
To prolong its shelf life, you need to store it in a cool, dry place in upright position.
What is included in your warranty?
At Carrot Ink we ensure a 1-year 100% money back guarantee with free returns on all our products.