HP LaserJet P1009 TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P1009
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P1009, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge. To avoid damaging the toner cartridge, hold it at each end. Do not touch the cartridge shutter or the roller surface.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge front to back to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridges and HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet P1009 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.