HP LaserJet P2035n Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The HP LaserJet P2035N is a monochrome (black-and-white) laser printer that features built-in ethernet and fast ethernet networking. It prints up to 30 pages per minute on letter size paper, with the capability to print up to 25,000 pages per month. Amazon reviewers give this printer 3.7 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality. Some users have had issues.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner in an HP LaserJet P2035N printer.
- Open the front of the printer.
- Pull the old print cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new print cartridge out of its wrapper. Flip it forward and back to distribute the toner.
- Pull off the tab on the left of the cartridge, and pull out all of the tape.
- Slide the new toner into the printer.
- Close the front of the printer.