HP LaserJet P2055d TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2055d
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P2055D, just follow these simple steps:
- Push the button to open the print cartridge door.
- Pull out the old print cartridge to remove it.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging. Place the old print cartridge inside the packaging.
- Grasp both ends of the new print cartridge and gently rock it back and forth to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new print cartridge, including its sealing tape.
- Align the new print cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the printer until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away after taking them out of their packages to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Your HP 05X (CE505X) Compatible JUMBO Black Toner Cartridge, HP 05X (CE505X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, and HP 05A Compatible Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CE505A). from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet P2055D or you get your money back--no questions asked.