LaserJet P3010Cartridge prices starting at $38.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P3010
- HP 55X (CE255X) Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 15,000 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 55X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CE255X) 12,500 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 55A Toner Cartridge Black (CE255A) 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P3010 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover. Cartridge replacement is complete when control panel displays “Ready” message.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 55A (CE255A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges and HP 55X (CE255X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet P3010 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Kept sealed in a cool, dry place, replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for up to two years.