HP LaserJet P3015dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P3015dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet P3015dn printer:
- Press the top cover release button, then open the top cover to access the toner cartridge.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer. Just grab its handle and pull it out.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Distribute the toner inside evenly by grasping the front and back of the cartridge then gently rocking it back and forth.
- Remove the shipping tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, then slide it in until firmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes! The remanufactured toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com have met—even exceeded—quality specifications. They are guaranteed to work perfectly with your HP LaserJet P3015dn printer without voiding its warranties.
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Stocking up on toner cartridges from Inkjets.com, like our HP 55A (CE255A) Remanufactured Black and our HP 55X (CE255X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield, means you're ready in case the printer runs out. Our options can last up to 36 months, but they'll need proper storage to retain their quality. Make sure they're kept away from harsh lighting, gaseous cleaning materials and fluctuating temperatures. Store them in a clean and dust-free place. When storing them, make sure they're positioned horizontally.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.