HP LaserJet P3015x TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P3015x
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Don't sweat toner cartridge replacement for your HP LaserJet P3015x printer. Here's how to do it easily and properly:
- Open the top cover by pressing the release button. This allows access to the toner cartridge.
- Grab the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Shake the toner cartridge gently back and forth to distribute the toner more evenly inside. Then, pull off the sealing tape via the tab.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Slide it in, making sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a better choice?
They are more budget-friendly than their OEM versions, but this doesn't mean they offer subpar print results. In fact, remanufactured toner cartridges like the HP 55A (CE255A) Remanufactured Black and HP 55X (CE255X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield offered by Inkjets.com can even rival OEMs when it comes to great page yield and print resolution. They allow you to print more, while spending less.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges eco-friendly?
Yes! Instead of ending up in landfills, remanufactured toner cartridges are reused, following quality specifications. They allow for reduced waste, which contributes greatly to the environment.
How soon do I get my remanufactured toner cartridges?
Fairly soon, actually. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.