HP LaserJet P4015tn TonerCartridge prices starting at $43.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4015tn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the used print cartridge from the product.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the bag. Place the used print cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the print cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the print cartridge.
- Remove the shipping lock and the shipping tape from the new print cartridge. Discard the lock and tape according to local regulations.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the product, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the top cover. After a short time, the control panel should display Ready.
- Installation is complete. Place the used print cartridge in the box in which the new cartridge arrived. See the enclosed recycling guide for recycling instructions.
- Check the product control panel for further instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does "compatible cartridge" mean?
A compatible cartridge is manufactured by a third party manufacturer. They're made following strict quality protocols, and are made specifically for their intended printers.
How many pages can these toners print before needing replacement?
The HP 64A (CC364A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 10,000, while the HP 64X (CC364X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 24,000. Final page count will vary depending on the type of settings used on your printer.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free shipping for orders that meet certain requirements. First, your order must exceed $30 before tax. Second, it must be shipped to an address in the US mainland. If your order meets these requirements, you can avail of our free shipping promo.