HP LaserJet P4515n TonerCartridge prices starting at $43.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4515n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s top cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge, grasp it on both sides and gently rock it for even ink distribution.
- Remove the shipping lock and tape from the new cartridge.
- To install your new toner, align it with the tracks inside the printer. Then, insert the toner until it’s firmly seated.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the two cartridges?
These two cartridges are both guaranteed to work well with your printer without voiding its warranty. However, they differ in page yield. Our HP 64X (CC364X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 24,000 pages, while our HP 64A (CC364A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
If I buy more than one toner, how can I store the extra cartridge properly?
We recommend that you keep extra unopened cartridges inside their packaging. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How long can I keep these in storage?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure they last that long, please follow our instructions above on proper storage of unopened cartridges.