HP OfficeJet Pro 1150Cse InkCartridge prices starting at $30.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 1150Cse
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Officejet Pro 1150cse printer:
- Lift the document cover, then open the print cartridge access cover.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, raise the latch and pull it out of the cradle toward you.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging and peel off its sealing tape. Make sure not to touch the ink nozzles or metallic contacts because this may cause print errors later on.
- Push the new ink cartridge firmly into the cradle. Once it's secure, close down the latch. Repeat the same steps above if you're replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the print cartridge access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
If you got some of our HP 45 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges and aren't going to use them anytime soon, they should be able to last 24 months. However, it is highly recommended that you store them properly. This means keeping them out of strong lighting and inconsistent temperature so they retain their composition. The drawer or closet you store them in should also be clean and dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my HP Officejet Pro 1150cse?
Yep! They are guaranteed safe to use with this printer model without voiding its warranties. As additional protection, Inkjets.com has covered our remanufactured ink cartridges with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns.
How else do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
You can print more but spend less by getting remanufactured ink cartridges like our HP 45 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge. It can provide the same remarkable page yield and resolution as its OEM version, but at a more affordable price tag.