HP OfficeJet Pro 1175Cxi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP OfficeJet 1175cxi can handle all the crucial functions in the workplace with its reliable performance. It allows for a faster, more streamlined process, whether it involves printing, copying or scanning. But what about the ink this machine uses? Make sure you have high-quality replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 45 & HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black units, each offering 930-page yield, and one tri-color unit that can provide 690. This combo pack allows for vivid, sharply detailed prints that can rival OEMs, but are more cost-effective than the latter. It's also covered with a neat 1-year warranty for your peace of mind. Order today and enjoy up to 38% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 1175cxi printer by following these easy steps:
- Lift the document cover, then open the print cartridges access cover.
- Raise the latch of the ink cartridge you want to replace, then remove the cartridge from its slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Carefully peel off the sealing tape using the pull tab, while avoiding contact with the ink nozzles and metallic strips.
- Push the new ink cartridge firmly into the empty slot, then close the latch.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if you're replacing both cartridges.
- Close the print cartridge access cover, then lower the document cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They refer to repurposed ink cartridges that have been cleaned and checked extensively for parts that need repair or replacement. Following quality specifications, they are restocked with new ink. Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your HP OfficeJet 1175cxi and won't void its warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
The HP 45 & HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com can provide the same high-quality print results and page yield as OEMs, but are generally more cost-effective. They are also eco-friendly—a definite plus for those looking for greener options.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, like the HP OfficeJet 1175cxi 83. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet Pro 1175Cxi Printer
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $68.95
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $15.95