OfficeJet Pro 8000 WirelessCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Enjoy the convenience of wireless networking with the HP Officejet PRO 8000 Wireless Printer. This reliable machine helps you do away with messy printer cables and allows you to print from any room, reducing the time you wait for those printing tasks to get done. But, make sure to always have spare HP ink cartridges on hand to avoid any printing delays. If you don't have them yet, then you can get them at discounted prices right here at Inkjets. Whether it's the Remanufactured HP 940XL Black, Cyan, Yellow, or Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge that you need, we've got you covered. Buy here now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 8000 Wireless
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 940XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$48.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 940XL Black
- (1) 940XL Cyan
- (1) 940XL Magenta
- (1) 940XL Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless:
- Lightly pull open the ink cartridge cover.
- Grasp the old ink cartridge, and then pull it towards you and out of its slot.
- Discard the old ink cartridge according to local regulations.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Make sure to remove the protective tape before installing the cartridge into the printer.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push down firmly on the ink cartridge until it snaps into position.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The printouts are streaked. Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless to fix the issue?
Not necessarily. Printouts that are streaked simply indicate clogged ink nozzles. Clean the printheads instead of replacing the cartridges.
Can I clean the printheads as often as I want?
No. Cleaning the printheads consumes ink, so make sure to clean them only when necessary.
I'm getting the HP 940XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack to avail of free shipping. Is there any other requirement?
Yes. Your order must be shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states. Otherwise, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.