OfficeJet Pro 8500ACartridge prices starting at $12.95
HP equipped their OfficeJet Pro 8500A model with ample and reliable features to turn your printing experience hassle-free. For your convenience, HP equipped the OfficeJet Pro model with not only ePrint functionality but also AirPrint. They've also included Auto Document Feeder and Automatic Duplexing. And if you print frequently, you can use high-yield ink cartridges with this printer for less frequent replacements. Inkjets is proud to offer these products at amazingly low prices. Our remanufactured HP 940XL color and black ink cartridges deliver the same number of pages. So why pay more on genuine HP cartridges if you can get the same number of prints for less? Shop here at Inkjets now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 8500A Plus, OfficeJet Pro 8500A Premium
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 940XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$48.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 940XL Black
- (1) 940XL Cyan
- (1) 940XL Magenta
- (1) 940XL Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet Pro 8500A is fast and easy. Here are the steps:
- Connect your device to a power supply. Long press the power button to turn on. Then, pull down its cartridge access door.
- Once you have access to the cartridges, choose the cartridge color for replacement. Lightly press it down to dislodge it from its slot.
- Get your new cartridge. Make sure that it is compatible with the printer model. Then, remove its packaging and tape. Avoid touching the contacts or nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge in. Remember that it should be placed according to slot color. Lift up the cartridge door if you are done with the replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I remove the empty ink cartridge from the HP Officejet Pro 8500A without replacing it with a new one yet?
No. If you don't have a replacement HP ink cartridge on hand, leave the empty cartridge installed inside the cartridge to prevent the remaining ink in the printhead from drying out.
I will not print for a while. Is it okay to leave the cartridges installed inside the Officejet Pro 8500A?
Yes. You may leave the cartridges inside the Officejet Pro 8500A for an extended period of time. But if you want to remove them, make sure to place them inside an airtight container.
If I get the HP 940XL 5-Piece Combo Pack, will I get free shipping?
The HP 940XL 5-Piece Combo Pack costs above $30. So yes, you will get free shipping, provided that the order will be shipped to the continental US.