OfficeJet Pro L7000Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
As an all-in-one machine offering printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functionality, the HP Officejet Pro L7000 is an all-in-one solution for small offices and businesses, bringing together quality features with low operating costs. This makes it easy to enjoy professional-looking results even when you have to work with a budget.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Officejet Pro L7000 include remanufactured HP 88XL (C9396AN) high-yield black, HP 88XL (C9392AN) high-yield magenta, HP 88XL (9391AN) high-yield cyan, and HP88XL (C9393AN) high-yield yellow ink cartridges. Buy them individually for discounts up to 63% or get our four-piece combo pack for bigger savings.
All orders and above are eligible for free shipping. Buy today!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7000
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 88XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$32.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 88XL (C9396AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2,450 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9393AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9392AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9391AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet L7000, just follow these easy steps:
- Gently pull on the ink cartridge cover to open it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by holding it between your thumb and forefinger and pulling it firmly toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Make sure to install new ink cartridges right away after removing them from their packaging to prevent them from drying out.
- Make sure the new ink cartridge matches the color of the empty slot.
- Align the new ink cartridge with empty slot and press down on it to lock it in place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep your remanufactured HP 88XL (C9396AN) high-yield black, HP 88XL (C9392AN) high-yield magenta, HP 88XL (9391AN) high-yield cyan, and HP88XL (C9393AN) high-yield yellow ink cartridges for the HP Officejet Pro L7000 sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.