OfficeJet 4636Cartridge prices starting at $18.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 4636, OfficeJet 4636 e-All-in-One
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$94.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$74.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$56.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the HP OfficeJet 4636, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait for the print carriage to move to the right of the printer.
- Lift up the tab for the cartridge to be replaced. Remove old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge at an angle under the opened tab and into its corresponding slot.
- Squeeze the tab closes as the cartridge slides into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Carry out ink cartridge alignment after replacement to ensure best prints.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink and HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP OfficeJet 4636 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.