HP OfficeJet 5608 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
No matter how big or small the print job, the HP Officejet 5608 will handle it as fast and efficiently as possible. It offers print speeds of up to 20 black and white pages per minute, or up to 13 color pages per minute. But in case the ink runs out, where do you find the best replacement options? Easy—just turn to Inkjets.com, the leading provider of top-tier ink cartridges available in today's market. Our exceptional remanufactured ink cartridges will make short work of your print workload. These include our HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color, HP 27 (C8727AN) Black, HP 56 (C6656AN) Black, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Ink. Each can provide good page yield and remarkable print resolution that are equal to those in OEMs. But our options are more cost-effective, offering the best deal for the budget-conscious. Order today and get up to 61% off, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Ink cartridge replacement for your HP Officejet 5608 printer doesn't have to be a daunting process. Just follow this simple guide:
- Switch on your printer, then open the print cartridge door by pulling it forward. Wait for the print carriage to move to the far right side of the printer.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge lightly to release it. Pull out the ink cartridge from its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package. Carefully peel off the sealing tape without touching the ink nozzles or electric contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Press gently onto the cartridge's upper part until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com can last up to 24 months. But if you're not using them anytime soon, it pays to store them properly. This means keeping them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to retain their composition. Make sure the space they're stored in is also clean, and away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com takes pride in our fast delivery and same-day shipping service. Just make sure to place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders worth $30 or more, the shipping fee is on us!
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Officejet 5608, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet 5608 Printer
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $12.95