HP OfficeJet 5608 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5608
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Ink cartridge replacement for your HP Officejet 5608 printer doesn't have to be a daunting process. Just follow this simple guide:
- Switch on your printer, then open the print cartridge door by pulling it forward. Wait for the print carriage to move to the far right side of the printer.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge lightly to release it. Pull out the ink cartridge from its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package. Carefully peel off the sealing tape without touching the ink nozzles or electric contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Press gently onto the cartridge's upper part until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com can last up to 24 months. But if you're not using them anytime soon, it pays to store them properly. This means keeping them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to retain their composition. Make sure the space they're stored in is also clean, and away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com takes pride in our fast delivery and same-day shipping service. Just make sure to place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders worth $30 or more, the shipping fee is on us!
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Officejet 5608, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.