OfficeJet 6812Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
HPs OfficeJet 6812 printer model delivers exceptional crispness and detail to documents and pictures. It includes a built-in wireless LAN so you can conveniently connect several computers at the same time. A touchscreen panel and automatic document feeder are also available for a better experience. To have a hassle-free online shopping experience, get your needed replacement HP Officejet 6812 ink cartridges only here at Inkjets. Our large selection of remanufactured HP ink cartridges includes exactly what you need—the HP 934XL & 935XL ink cartridges. Simply add your needed cartridge to your cart, choose your payment and shipping method, and thats it! We made online shopping here at Inkjets really convenient. So, shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6812
- Best SellerHP 934XL & 935XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$47.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 934XL & HP 935XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black (C2P23AN), 1 Cyan (C2P24AN), 1 Magenta (C2P25AN), and 1 Yellow (C2P26AN)Learn More$21.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
The instructions below will help you replace the old ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet 6812:
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet 6812 printer by plugging it to a power supply and pressing the down button.
- Lift up the cartridge access door. You can easily do this by sliding your fingers into the slot located on the left side of your device.
- Wait for the carriage to stop. Choose the empty cartridge, push it inwards, and pull upwards to release from its placement.
- Put the new cartridge to the same spot. Do make sure to remove the orange cap. Push the cartridge to the slot until it stays in position. Gently close the access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are missing black lines in the printouts. Does this mean I have to replace the black HP Officejet 6812 ink cartridge soon?
Yes. Missing black lines indicate either a critically low ink level or a damaged black ink cartridge. Replace the old black ink cartridge with a new one to fix this issue.
Will I get the same 1,000-page yield with the Remanufactured HP 934XL (C2P23AN) Black?
Yes. Our HP 934XL (C2P23AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is rebuilt to meet OEM specifications, so it delivers the same 1,000 pages at 5% coverage.
Why should I buy remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
Theres a huge difference on the amount of money you pay for remanufactured ink cartridges and genuine ones. They definitely cost less and let you stretch your print budget further. If youre having second thoughts about performance and quality, theres a guarantee in place for your peace of mind.