HP OfficeJet 6812 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.75
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6812
- Original HP 934XL (F6T96BN) Black High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Pack
Special Price $61.952 Cartridges / $30.98 ea
- (2) HP 934XL Black
- HP 934XL & 935XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $46.95 As low as $44.958 Cartridges / $5.87 ea
- Remanufactured HP 934XL & HP 935XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black (C2P23AN), 1 Cyan (C2P24AN), 1 Magenta (C2P25AN), and 1 Yellow (C2P26AN) Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.954 Cartridges / $5.99 eaOut of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
The instructions below will help you replace the old ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet 6812:
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet 6812 printer by plugging it to a power supply and pressing the down button.
- Lift up the cartridge access door. You can easily do this by sliding your fingers into the slot located on the left side of your device.
- Wait for the carriage to stop. Choose the empty cartridge, push it inwards, and pull upwards to release from its placement.
- Put the new cartridge to the same spot. Do make sure to remove the orange cap. Push the cartridge to the slot until it stays in position. Gently close the access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are missing black lines in the printouts. Does this mean I have to replace the black HP Officejet 6812 ink cartridge soon?
Yes. Missing black lines indicate either a critically low ink level or a damaged black ink cartridge. Replace the old black ink cartridge with a new one to fix this issue.
Will I get the same 1,000-page yield with the Remanufactured HP 934XL (C2P23AN) Black?
Yes. Our HP 934XL (C2P23AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is rebuilt to meet OEM specifications, so it delivers the same 1,000 pages at 5% coverage.
Why should I buy remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
Theres a huge difference on the amount of money you pay for remanufactured ink cartridges and genuine ones. They definitely cost less and let you stretch your print budget further. If youre having second thoughts about performance and quality, theres a guarantee in place for your peace of mind.