OfficeJet 7612Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The OfficeJet 7612 from HP gives utmost detail and sharpness for documents and photos. Its 250-sheet paper tray and exceptional paper handling ensures high-volume jobs are efficiently completed. This HP printer also allows multiple printer sharing via network-wireless or Ethernet. Enjoy big discounts on replacement HP Officejet 7612 ink cartridges. At Inkjets, you can find the Remanufactured HP 932XL and 933XL High-Yield Ink Cartridges at up to 53% discount. No more excuses why you can't replace those empty HP cartridges sooner. These affordable replacements are easy on your pocket but will not disappoint you in terms of print quality, performance, and page yield. Buy them here now and see if there's any difference.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7612 , OfficeJet 7612 Wide Format e-All-in-One
- Best SellerHP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 932XL Black, 2 HP 933XL Cyan, 2 HP 933XL Magenta, and 2 HP 933XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$69.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$44.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 932XL & 933XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$25.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 7612:
- If your OfficeJet 7612 printer is off, make sure to plug it into an electric supply, and then, push its power button.
- Then, open the cartridge door. Then, push the empty cartridge until it is released from its slot. Pull the cartridge upwards.
- Unpack the replacement. Do not touch the contacts. Then, slide in the new tank into the slot. Push down to keep it in place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print with black ink cartridge only for regular usage?
No. For regular usage, the HP Officejet 7612 is designed not to print with the black cartridge when the color cartridges become empty.
Why is it important to handle the new ink cartridges carefully during installation?
You must handle the ink cartridges carefully during installation to avoid possible printing problems.
I have received the remanufactured HP ink cartridges, but why is it that they look a little different from the existing cartridge?
If your existing cartridges are genuine cartridges and the replacements are remanufactured versions, there would be a slight design difference. This is necessary so that copyright is respected and not infringed by the third-party manufacturer. But this design difference does not affect the quality and performance of the cartridge.