HP OfficeJet 7612 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7612
- HP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.9510 Cartridges / $5 ea
- HP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack Includes Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $44.95 As low as $41.958 Cartridges / $5.62 ea
- Remanufactured HP 932XL & 933XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95 As low as $22.954 Cartridges / $6.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 7612:
- If your OfficeJet 7612 printer is off, make sure to plug it into an electric supply, and then, push its power button.
- Then, open the cartridge door. Then, push the empty cartridge until it is released from its slot. Pull the cartridge upwards.
- Unpack the replacement. Do not touch the contacts. Then, slide in the new tank into the slot. Push down to keep it in place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print with black ink cartridge only for regular usage?
No. For regular usage, the HP Officejet 7612 is designed not to print with the black cartridge when the color cartridges become empty.
Why is it important to handle the new ink cartridges carefully during installation?
You must handle the ink cartridges carefully during installation to avoid possible printing problems.
I have received the remanufactured HP ink cartridges, but why is it that they look a little different from the existing cartridge?
If your existing cartridges are genuine cartridges and the replacements are remanufactured versions, there would be a slight design difference. This is necessary so that copyright is respected and not infringed by the third-party manufacturer. But this design difference does not affect the quality and performance of the cartridge.