HP OfficeJet J5725 All-in-One InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5725
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet J5725 All-in-One:
- Turn on your HP Officejet J5725 All-in-One.
- Pull the ink cartridge access door forward to open it, and then wait until the carriage moves to the right.
- Gently push down on the old ink cartridge to release it from its slot. Then, pull it out from the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging and use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape before installing the cartridge.
- Slide the ink cartridge forward into its corresponding slot.
- Gently press down on the upper part of the cartridge until it snaps into the socket.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting unclear copies and scans. Does this mean I have to replace the ink cartridges on my HP Officejet J5725 All-in-One?
Not necessarily. Unclear copies and scans may just be due to fingerprints, smudges, hair, and dust on the main glass surface. You may need to clean the glass and lid backing to resolve this issue.
When is the best time to install a photo ink cartridge on my HP printer?
Installing a photo ink cartridge is highly recommended if you need to print mostly high-quality color photos.
Does Inkjets accept PayPal and check payments?
Yes. We accept PayPal payments for online orders and checks for mail-in orders.