OfficeJet J5725Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Designed to work as a printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine, the HP Officejet J5725 All-in-One gives you everything you need and all to the highest professional standards. It delivers exceptional-quality prints and copies at speeds of up to 30 ppm in black and 24 ppm in color, and it comes with a 100-sheet input tray, a 50-sheet output tray, and a 35-sheet ADF for maximum convenience. You can shop high-quality replacement HP ink cartridges for your HP Officejet J5725 at the lowest prices here at Inkjets. Our HP 74XL Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge, for one, is rebuilt to the highest quality standards to deliver at par performance but at the fraction of the cost. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5725
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet J5725 All-in-One:
- Turn on your HP Officejet J5725 All-in-One.
- Pull the ink cartridge access door forward to open it, and then wait until the carriage moves to the right.
- Gently push down on the old ink cartridge to release it from its slot. Then, pull it out from the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging and use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape before installing the cartridge.
- Slide the ink cartridge forward into its corresponding slot.
- Gently press down on the upper part of the cartridge until it snaps into the socket.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting unclear copies and scans. Does this mean I have to replace the ink cartridges on my HP Officejet J5725 All-in-One?
Not necessarily. Unclear copies and scans may just be due to fingerprints, smudges, hair, and dust on the main glass surface. You may need to clean the glass and lid backing to resolve this issue.
When is the best time to install a photo ink cartridge on my HP printer?
Installing a photo ink cartridge is highly recommended if you need to print mostly high-quality color photos.
Does Inkjets accept PayPal and check payments?
Yes. We accept PayPal payments for online orders and checks for mail-in orders.