OfficeJet J5730Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5730
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J5730 All-in-One printer is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. The print carriage should move to the far right side of the printer.
- After print carriage is silent and idle, press down lightly on ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove old ink cartridge from its slot by pulling it out toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into the slot at a slight upward angle.
- Gently push down the new ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Note: Print cartridge alignment automatically begins after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black ink cartridges, HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color ink cartridges, and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges are not only low in cost but provide comparable print quality as well to what original ink products for the HP Officejet J5730 All-in-One printer have to offer. Additionally, remanufactured ink cartridges are good for the environment because they support recycling efforts.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All remanufactured ink cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void your printer warranty.
How do I use HP 99 photo ink cartridges?
HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges go into the black ink cartridge slot in the print carriage. Remove the black ink cartridge and replace it with the photo ink cartridge. Together, the HP 99 photo ink HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color ink cartridges create a six-color system for enhanced color quality in prints.