OfficeJet J5735Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
An all-in-one partner in productivity, the HP Officejet J5735 All-in-One printer is built for homes and small offices, offering reliable printing, faxing, scanning, and copying capabilities to address everyday tasks efficiently. With the right replacement ink cartridges, you can count on it to deliver day in and day out.
Compatible replacement ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J5375 All-in-One include HP 74XL (CB336WN) remanufactured black high-yield ink cartridges, HP 75XL (CB338WN) remanufactured tri-color high-yield ink cartridges, and HP 99 (C9369WN) remanufactured photo ink cartridges.
Buy them individually or in three-piece combo packs containing two HP 74XL black ink cartridges and one HP 75XL tri-color ink cartridge. All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5735
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J5735 All-in-One printer, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open printer front access door.
- Wait until print cartridge carriage moves to the far right side of the printer and is silent and idle before continuing.
- Lightly press down on old ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull old ink cartridge out its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot, label-side up and copper contacts facing printer.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until it snaps into place.
- Close front access door.
Note: Ink cartridge alignment automatically begins after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges like the HP 74XL (CB336WN) black, HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color, and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J5735 All-in-One printer. After they are cleaned and restocked with ink, components are repaired or replaced as needed to ensure printing quality.
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges like the HP 74XL and P 75XL have higher capacities than standard ink cartridges, giving them more page yields.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Unopened and kept away from extreme temperatures, remanufactured ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.