OfficeJet J5735Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5735
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J5735 All-in-One printer, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open printer front access door.
- Wait until print cartridge carriage moves to the far right side of the printer and is silent and idle before continuing.
- Lightly press down on old ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull old ink cartridge out its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot, label-side up and copper contacts facing printer.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until it snaps into place.
- Close front access door.
Note: Ink cartridge alignment automatically begins after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges like the HP 74XL (CB336WN) black, HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color, and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J5735 All-in-One printer. After they are cleaned and restocked with ink, components are repaired or replaced as needed to ensure printing quality.
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges like the HP 74XL and P 75XL have higher capacities than standard ink cartridges, giving them more page yields.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Unopened and kept away from extreme temperatures, remanufactured ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.