OfficeJet J5740Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5740
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet J5740 All-in-One with these 6 easy steps:
- Ensure that your HP Officejet J5740 is on.
- Open the ink cartridge door and wait for the ink carriage to move to the far right side of the printer.
- Lightly push down on the empty ink cartridge to release it from its slot. Then, pull it out.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape.
- Slide the ink cartridge forward into the empty slot, and then push on its upper part until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the correct positions of the black and tri-color ink cartridges inside the HP Officejet J5740 All-in-One?
When installing the tri-color ink cartridge and the black ink cartridge into the Officejet J5740 ink carriage, the tri-color cartridge should go to the left slot while the black cartridge should go to the right slot.
For enhanced quality color photos, what is the best combination of ink cartridges to use on my HP printer?
To get enhanced quality color photos, you must use your HP printer with the tri-color ink cartridge and the photo ink cartridge installed.
How much is the shipping fee if my order is below $30 and is shipping to Hawaii?
For Hawaii-bound orders, we charge a fee of $24.99 for shipping.